Tennis Icon UK Is Hiring! Minimum LTA 2 Level Lead Tennis Coach – Start Date 16th October
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an innovative and highly successful tennis coaching company based in London. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and ambitious coaches (minimum LTA Level 2 qualified) who can help to deliver our Academy and School Programmes. We have 3 Academies based in Ealing, Kensington and Finchley, as well as school programmes in Wandsworth and Newham. There is a minimum of 15 hours of work available with a competitive wage and bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in tennis coaching within an exciting and progressive company. If you feel you match these criteria, then please apply below.
About Tennis Icon UK
Tennis Icon UK is a brand new tennis coaching company based in London with ambition to expand all across the UK over the next 3-5 years. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative business, working alongside a highly successful, entrepreneurial and driven team. Our unique selling point is that all of our lessons are Fun, Educational and Inspirational and inclusive for all, plus we have a specialised performance programme designed to help all of our players achieve the best results possible in LTA competitions.
We are looking for reliable, professional, and enthusiastic LTA Level 3 qualified coaches to deliver our programmes. There will be full training provided and opportunities to develop your coaching career and management prospects with us, alongside a competitive wage.
- Minimum Level 2 LTA qualified and registered with the LTA
- DBS Checked – Enhanced and up to date
- Emergency First Aid at Work Trained (LTA or FA Course)
- Full Clean Driving License & Access to a Car is preferred but not essential
- Experience in leading sessions and managing assistant coaches
- Knowledge of the LTA system and mini tennis
- Relevant playing experience is preferred but not essential
- Flexible work hours
- To organise and manage the venues that you are assigned to
- This includes all administration activities such as doing class registers, recording new sign ups, accident report book, lesson plans, and assistant coach clock in. These should be reported back to head office on a daily basis after your sessions for the day have finished
- To lead all tennis sessions you are assigned to, according to the playing
- To ensure that all lessons comply with health and safety regulations
- To manage all equipment and stock takes
- To delegate tasks to assistant coaches to ensure the smooth delivery of the sessions
- To prepare, deliver and evaluate all sessions
- To lead and deliver summer camp sessions across all age groups and standards advertised
- To advertise the business on a daily basis by distributing leaflets, posters, and free trial lesson vouchers to anyone enquiring for lessons
- Provide an excellent customer service by being friendly and approachable
- Ensure that all coaching certification, DBS Checks and Safeguarding Workshops are kept up to date and are current
philosophy of the company and development goals of the players. All lessons should be delivered in a Fun, Educational and Inspirational Format