£36.00 – £150.00
Check out our brand new October Half Term Tennis Camp below. Just simply select the camp you want to book on for and then add to basket. If you would like your child(ren) to attend for the full 5 days please select “All Week” on Step 2 or alternatively for daily bookings please select the appropriate days you wish to attend.
If you have any questions or need help making a booking, please contact us on 07526916032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All camps are 9.00-12.00noon each day.
We recommend bringing lots of water for hydration and a packed lunch for snack time.
Sign up today for our Fun, Educational & Inspirational tennis lessons. Our professionally qualified team of coaches are passionate about developing your children to realise their tennis potential. We have a drive and ambition to teach all our students in the right way, by making every session fun and enjoyable. There are sessions available for all age groups and standards, so please search our current courses above. We look forward to seeing you at a session soon.
Week 1 – 22nd October
Why Join Our Lessons?
– All the players receive Trophies & Medals
– Classes based on fun & games combined with drills and information to teach the correct technique for progression
– A place to grow confidence, make new friends, develop social skills, compete and be healthy & active
– We have three outdoor tarmac courts
– There is parking facilities outside the park for easy access
– Cafe and refreshment bar available in the park to enjoy
Terms & Conditions
- Places will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Priority will be given to students already registered on the previous course throughout a specific sign up window. After this period, we shall open the course up to new sign ups.
- If lessons have to be cancelled, every effort will be made to reschedule them. If more than 2 lessons are cancelled in any one course, and the lessons cannot be rescheduled then we will refund the cost of the lessons missed once the course has been completed.
- Our wet weather policy is that we make every effort to go ahead with every class. Should we have to postpone a session due to the weather and health and safety concerns, we will contact parents/guardians via email and SMS on the contact details provided on the booking form as a notification.
- If a student does miss a session and provides 24 hour notice to the office, then a make up class can be arranged during the same course if spaces are available in other sessions throughout the term. These make up classes must be pre-booked through the office.
- Please note, we do not offer refunds for missed classes and due to popular demand of our sessions, we cannot guarantee a make up class will be available in the term.
- If a session is fully booked, then we operate a waiting list on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please inform the coach of any relevant medical conditions/special needs on the booking form and at the first lesson.
- Students should arrive to the lesson 10 minutes beforehand to ensure a prompt start.
- Parents/Guardians should also notify the office if someone different (i.e. another family member) will be picking up the child from the lesson.
- Students should wear appropriate footwear and kit, including a waterproof jacket and tracksuit in wet and cold conditions.
- Students should bring with them a healthy snack and a bottle of water/sports drink in a plastic bottle for refreshment breaks.