Sign up today for our Fun, Educational & Inspirational Competition Events. Our professionally qualified team of LTA Competition Organisers are passionate about organising and delivering exceptional tennis tournaments for Years 3-6 students. We have partnered with the Olympic Park in Stratford, which is one of the UK’s most prestigious tennis venues to host our events. We use the LTA’s Mini Tennis format and can handle all the organisation and delivery of the event. All the children receive trophies and medals for participating, plus the school can accumulate ranking points to try and win prizes for the school such as PE Equipment etc. There are spaces available to book onto our competition events above. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Spring Term – Entry Deadline 31st January:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 20th February – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 27th February – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Summer Term 1 – Entry Deadline 17th March:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 24th April – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 8th May – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Summer Term 2 – Entry Deadline 3rd June:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 3rd July – 10am – 12.30pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 3rd July – 12.30pm – 3.00pm
Why Book onto our Competitions?
– We have qualified LTA Tournament Directors and Competition Organisers
– All of our competitions are inclusive, engaging and fun
– Our competitions ensure that the players are always playing with few gaps between matches
– We have unique awards and prizes including trophies and medals for all the players
– Specific Tennis Icon UK online booking system to sign your school up today
There are no reviews yet.