£200.00 – £500.00
BRAND NEW SCHOOLS COMPETITIONS AT THE OLYMPIC PARK IN STRATFORD
WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS NOW
We are proud to announce the launch of our brand new and unique schools competitions for 2016/2017 academic year. These competitions are designed to give students and schools a competitive goal to work towards in a fun and enjoyable format. We have also developed a unique ATP style ranking system which is designed to reward both participation and performance. If you are interested in learning more about our competitions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a brochure. You can also book onto our competitions below:
Sign up today for our Fun, Educational & Inspirational Competition Events. Our professionally qualified team of LTA Competition Organisers are passionate about organising and delivering exceptional tennis tournaments for Years 3-6 students. We have partnered with the Olympic Park in Stratford, which is one of the UK’s most prestigious tennis venues to host our events. We use the LTA’s Mini Tennis format and can handle all the organisation and delivery of the event. All the children receive trophies and medals for participating, plus the school can accumulate ranking points to try and win prizes for the school such as PE Equipment etc. There are spaces available to book onto our competition events above. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Spring Term – Entry Deadline 31st January:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 20th February – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 27th February – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Summer Term 1 – Entry Deadline 17th March:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 24th April – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 8th May – 10am – 12.30pm and 12.30 – 3.00pm
Summer Term 2 – Entry Deadline 3rd June:
Years 3 & 4 – Monday 3rd July – 10am – 12.30pm
Years 5 & 6 – Monday 3rd July – 12.30pm – 3.00pm
Why Book onto our Competitions?
– We have qualified LTA Tournament Directors and Competition Organisers
– All of our competitions are inclusive, engaging and fun
– Our competitions ensure that the players are always playing with few gaps between matches
– We have unique awards and prizes including trophies and medals for all the players
– Specific Tennis Icon UK online booking system to sign your school up today
Terms & Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first come, first served basis.
2. If a competition is fully booked we will operate a waiting list on a first come, first served basis.
3. If a competition has to be cancelled, every effort will be made to reschedule. If a competition cannot be rescheduled or you cannot make the revised date a full refund will be made.
4. We operate a withdrawal deadline 10 days before a competition to ensure that we have maximum attendance at our events. If you do withdraw before this deadline a full refund will be given.
5. The entry deadline is a month before each competition. The tournament fee for that competition needs to be paid in full before this deadline. We are happy to discuss payment plans for individual schools to provide a flexible approach.
6. Please inform the team of any relevant medical conditions/special needs before the competition.
7. We will provide the nets and balls for the competition. All players need to bring a racket, sports clothing and non-marking trainers. We will have some spare rackets on the day too.
8. Students should bring with them a healthy snack and a bottle of water/sports drink in a plastic bottle for refreshment breaks.
9. All of our competition events are indoors meaning we are guaranteed play throughout.
10. If any parents, guests etc are planning to attend the competition, we must be informed 10 days beforehand.